Meet Dr. Hallman
Dr. Hallman is an avid baseball fan. She loves all things Nationals and is very upset when they lose. Dr. Hallman loves to go camping and spend time with her family.
Okay, lets get to the credentials. Dr. Hallman is currently serving as the Director of Orthodontics at the Washington Hospital and is a specialist in anatomy, dentistry and orthodontics. Her commitment to Six-Elements Orthodontics ensures you receive a total treatment plan which focuses on the harmonious alignment of facial, dental and jaws as a whole.
Dr. Hallman is one of the rare orthodontists who personally sees every patient – at every visit. Her combined expertise and patient-focused philosophy assures you get the best orthodontic care for your overall health.
DR. HALLMAN'S ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS AND AFFILIATIONS:
- Currently serving as Director of Orthodontics at the Washington Hospital Center
- Specialist on Craniofacial Team at Children's National Medical Center
- MS in Orthodontics from University of California, San Francisco
- DDS degree from University of Maryland in Baltimore
- PhD in Anatomy from University of Maryland in Baltimore
- Has been practicing in the Washington, DC metropolitan area since 1994
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Member of the Six Elements Society
- Member of the American Cleft Palate Association
- Member of the American Dental Association